Privacy Notice for Incrementum Housing
Who Will Be Responsible For My Data Once It Is Collected?
Warrington Borough Council will be responsible for the data once it is collected.
Why Do You Need My Information?
To record contact details of people who are interested in our current and future housing developments.
What Allows You To Use My Information?
The legal basis for processing your information in line with the General Data Protection Legislation is:
Article 6 (1) (the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes)
What Type of Information Will Be Processed?
Name, address, email address and contact telephone number.
Who Will My Information Be Shared With?
Your details will be shared with the management agent appointed to enable them to undertake pre-tenancy checks.
Do I Have To Provide This Information And What Will Happen If I Don’t?
How Long Will You Keep This Data For And Why?
Your information will be retained until it is passed over to our management agent and at that point will no longer be retained by Warrington Borough Council.
How Will My Information Be Stored?
The information will be stored on a secure database held by Warrington Borough Council.
What Rights Do I Have When It Comes To My Data?
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 (General Data Protection Regulation), you might have more rights about what happens with your data.
As different rights apply in different situations each request will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Right of Access (formerly Subject Access Request) - you have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 (General Data Protection Regulation 2018) to request a copy of your information and to know what it is used for and how it has been shared. This is called the right of subject access.
To request a copy of your data or ask questions about how it is used, please look at our webpages on Requests for Information.
- Right to be informed – as detailed through this Privacy Notice.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – depending on the legal basis for processing your information, you could have the right to have personal data erased.
- Right to restrict processing – depending on the legal basis for processing your information, you have the right to reduce or stop the processing of your data.
- Right to data portability – depending on the legal basis for processing your information, you have the right to obtain and reuse any electronic data we hold about you.
- Right to object to processing – where processing your personal information is required for the performance of a public interest task (see above), you have the right to object.
Who Can I Complain To If I Am Unhappy About How My Data Is Used?
If you are not satisfied with how your request has been dealt with, or if the information held about you is incorrect, you should email or write to Warrington Borough Council outlining your concerns.
If you then wish to make a complaint then please contact us using one of the methods below:
Use the online complaints form.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01925 443322
- Write to us at: Warrington Borough Council, East Annexe, Town Hall, Sankey Street, Warrington, WA1 1UH
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office using the following details: -
The Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Will This Information Be Used To Take Automated Decisions About Me?
No your information will not be used to take automated decisions about you
Will My Data Be Transferred Abroad and Why?
No your data will not be transferred abroad